Choose Bob Cameron to Market your Whistler Home for Sale
For over twenty years, Bob Cameron has been providing real estate sales and listing services to clients both local and international. His marketing experience ranges from entry level condominiums and fractured ownership properties on through to $10M luxury homes.
Over the years he has developed and maintained a reputation for integrity, service and commitment and prides himself in always putting his clients’ needs first. A large percentage of his business comes by way of referral from past clients and associates which makes his job all the more enjoyable.
Luxury Home Marketing
LuxuryRealEstate.com, frequently ranked ‘Best Website’ in consumer and industry surveys, has been recognized for excellence by the WMA Awards and the Webby Awards and has been voted ‘Best of the Web’ by Forbes Magazine multiple times. Since its debut in 1995, LuxuryRealEstate.com has remained the #1 portal for luxury properties on the internet and has several times more $1,000,000+ content of any near-peer.
Known in the industry since 1986 as the Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate network, a global collection of the finest luxury real estate brokers in the world, this group of more than 130,000 professionals with properties in more than 70 countries, collectively sells in excess of $190 billion of real estate annually. Members are selected by Chairman/Publisher John Brian Losh, one of REALTOR Magazine's 25 Most Influential People in Real Estate and broker of fine properties through his Seattle-based brokerage firm, Ewing & Clark, Inc.
The company has also been recognized by the Maggie Awards, received an ADDY Award for excellence in Web Design, ranked in the Inc. 5000 List and named as one of the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
To price your home, Bob:
- Interprets data, including days on market, and prices on comparable recent listings, sales, and expired listings, which will help determine the best price for your home to be competitive in the current market
- Explains the data and works with you to determine the pricing strategy for your property.
To market your home, Bob:
- Organizes signage, in accordance with area by-laws
- Organizes staging; making an assessment for potential improvements that will help sell your home with the RE/MAX “Fit to sell” program
- Organizes professional photography
- Creates and prints brochures
- Organizes and holds a real estate agent tour of the property
- Lists the property on the WLS (Whistler Listing System) and MLS (Multiple Listing System), REMAX.ca, and countless other websites, where appropriate
- Determines and carries out other web and mobile advertising, including social media exposure
- Creates highlight sheets
- Creates a virtual tour and shares it on appropriate websites
- Holds open houses
- Advertises open houses
- Creates and places newspaper and other print advertisements
- Prepares the home for scheduled showings
- Coordinates home showings with potential buyers
- Communicates with you on a regular basis about the progress and results of the marketing efforts, along with feedback from home showings and real estate agent previews.
In representing you, Bob:
- Advises you on offers that are received from potential buyers
- Guides you through the negotiation process in order to obtain the best price and best terms on the sale of your property
- Ensures that contracts are completed properly, with the proper clauses to protect your interests and decrease your risk of legal consequences of incomplete or improperly completed paperwork
- Insures your transaction with the RE/MAX exclusive Tranquili-T program, (as applicable)
- Liaises with the buyer’s agent, coordinates future buyer visits, answer questions from the buyer and their agent concerning the home
- Conducts due diligence, to ensure the completion of the contract, including subject/conditions removal, appropriate signatures are obtained, proper processes followed, and monies received
- Ensures all documentation is received by the attorney(s)
- Turns possession of the property over to the new owner
- Follows up to ensure your home selling experience has gone smoothly.
RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate Whistler
Connection: We know that most Whistler home buyers come from the Greater Vancouver Area. Selling your home through RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate Whistler connects your home the entire Sea to Sky Corridor via our Squamish and Pemberton offices as well as to the entire RE/MAX network of 90,000 Real Estate Agents, including the best agents in Vancouver.
Presence: With over 90% of home buyers starting their searches online, you’ll want a strong internet presence. Unlike many other offices, RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate Whistler practices MLS and WLS reciprocity, meaning your home is shared on the most pertinent real estate websites, around town, around British Columbia, and around the world. Additionally, your home will be visible on REMAX.ca, the most searched real estate website in the Vancouver area. With exposure on REMAX.ca and WLS/MLS reciprocity, your home will get the most web exposure.
Curious about the value of your Whistler home? It may be the perfect time to sell.
Complete the form below, or give Bob a call directly, at 604.935.2214