WHISTLER SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Hiking & Camping whistler.com/hiking
- Cruising the Valley Trail
For Bike Rentals see whistler.com/bike_rentals
- A Day at the Beach! Lost Lake, Rainbow Park or Lakeside Park. Need a map? Stop by our office in MarketPlace. We’ll be happy to show you the locations of the beaches and parking lots.
- Bear Viewing! See whistler.com/bear_viewing
- Mountain Top BBQ
- Fishing whistler.com/fishing
- Zip lining: Check out ZipTrek Eco Tours at ziptrek.com (There’s even a package with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, so make a day of it!)
- White Water Rafting whistler.com/rafting
- Aerial Adventure Course, check out Monkido at wildplay.com
- ATV & 4x4 tours, check out whistleratv.com or canadiansnowmobile.com
- Whistler Farmer’s Market (Upper Village every Sunday) & The Adventure Zone (Daily)
- Olympic Venue Tours: Visit whistler.com/olympic_venues_ summer for information
- Golf at Nicklaus North, The Fairmont Chateau Golf Course, or Whistler Golf Course.
- Mountain Biking bike.whistlerblackcomb.com
- Skateboard & BMX Park whistler.com/skateboarding
- Yoga at one of several studios around town. Try Yama Yoga on Main Street yamayoga.com
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (Check it out at Rainbow Park on Alta Lake!)
- Canoeing & Kayaking (Green Lake or River of Golden Dreams, anyone?) Rentals at riverofgoldendreams.com or backroadswhistler.com
- Summer Skiing & Boarding: If you really can’t get enough during ski season, check out whistler.com/glacier_skiing
- Tennis: Check out the Whistler Racquet Club whistlertennis.com
RAINY DAY ACTIVITIES
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre: The 2013 Cultural Centre of the Year! See slcc.ca
- Village 8 Cinemas: See village8cinema.com
- Indoor Rock Climbing whistlercore.com
- Visit the Art Galleries. (There are several around town!)
- Whistler Museum whistlermuseum.com
- Meadow Park Sports Centre (Swimming, Squash, Gym, Ice Skating) whistler.ca/meadowpark
- Shopping (All around town!)
FOR THE ADULTS
- Spas: There are MANY relaxing spas around town. Ask your concierge about the types of spa service that interest you.
- Whistler Tasting Tours: Wine & Food. What could be better? See whistlertastingtours.com
- The Belvedere Ice (Vodka) Room at the Bearfoot Bistro bearfootbistro.com
- Patios & Pubs, yes, Après exists even in the summer. Our Favourite Patios? The Den at Nicklaus North Golf Club, The Mallard Lounge at The Fairmont Chateau, The Brewhouse.
- Bungee Jumping (Must be 19 or older to participate without a parental signature) whistlerbungee.com
- Nightclubs: There’s no shortage of nightlife in Whistler from Pubs to Nightclubs, you’ll be sure to find your scene.
- Via Ferrata (Min. 14 years old) The “Iron Way” to the top of Whistler Peak. whistler.com/via_ferrata
- Whistler Brewing Company Tours. Take a trip to Function Junction to taste Whistler Beer. whistlerbeer.com