WHISTLER WINTER ACTIVITIES
- PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Winter Zip lining: Check out Superfly Winter Zip Line at superflyziplines.com or ZipTrek at ziptrek.com
- Tube Park whistler.com/tube_park
- Sleigh rides whistler.com/sleigh_ride
- Ice Skating outdoors at Whistler Olympic Plaza or indoors at Sk8 Cave in Function Junction or Meadow Park Sports Centre
- Winter Tree Top Adventures
- Dog Sledding whistler.com/dog_sledding
- Olympic Venue Tours: Visit whistler.com/olympic_venues
- Winter Scavenger Hunt. Stop by the Visitor Centre to pick up a handout and a map!
- Skiing and Snowboarding (of course!) Check out whistler.com/skiing for operating dates, information on lessons, and more!
- Nordic Skiing at Lost Lake, Whistler Olympic Park, or Callahan Country. whistler.com/nordic
- Heli-Skiing & Boarding. Find out more about this thrill at whistler.com/heli_skiing
- Cat-Skiing & Boarding. whistler.com/cat_skiing
- Bobsleigh & Skeleton Experience. Details at whistler.com/olympic_venues
- Snowshoeing whistler.com/snowshoeing
- Snowmobiling whistler.com/snowmobiling
- Yoga at one of several studios around town. Try Yama Yoga on Main Street yamayoga.com
- Tennis: Check out the Whistler Racquet Club at whistlertennis.com
RAINY DAY ACTIVITIES
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre: The 2013 Cultural Centre of the Year! See slcc.ca
- Village 8 Cinemas: See village8cinema.com
- Indoor Rock Climbing whistlercore.com
- Visit the Art Galleries. (There are several around town!)
- Whistler Museum whistlermuseum.com
- Meadow Park Sports Centre (Swimming, Squash, Gym, Ice Skating) whistler.ca/meadowpark
- Shopping (All around town!)
FOR THE ADULTS
- Spas: There are MANY relaxing spas around town. Ask your concierge about the types of spa service that interest you.
- Whistler Tasting Tours: Wine & Food. What could be better? See whistlertastingtours.com
- The Belvedere Ice (Vodka) Room at the Bearfoot Bistro bearfootbistro.com
- Patios & Pubs, yes, Après exists even in the summer. Our Favourite Patios? The Den at Nicklaus North Golf Club, The Mallard Lounge at The Fairmont Chateau, The Brewhouse.
- Bungee Jumping (Must be 19 or older to participate without a parental signature) whistlerbungee.com
- Nightclubs: There’s no shortage of nightlife in Whistler from Pubs to Nightclubs, you’ll be sure to find your scene.
- Via Ferrata (Min. 14 years old) The “Iron Way” to the top of Whistler Peak. whistler.com/via_ferrata
- Whistler Brewing Company Tours. Take a trip to Function Junction to taste Whistler Beer. whistlerbeer.com