Do you want the right advice for your Whistler Property? Get to Know Bob.
A Whistler resident for more than 30 years, Bob Cameron has been providing real estate sales and marketing services to both local and international clients since 1994. Bob has developed and maintained a reputation for integrity, service and commitment.
His philosophy is a simple one – listen to your clients and always, always put their interests first. Bob’s marketing experience ranges from entry level condominiums right on through to $10M luxury homes. He’s a big believer in using the latest technological tools, whether searching for that hard to find property or creating that marketing edge in the sale of a client’s home.
He knows the Whistler community well and takes great personal satisfaction in matching people and properties. Bob has a great passion for Whistler and the Whistler lifestyle. He loves to draw people into enjoying all that Whistler has to offer. As an avid downhill skier, hiker and road bike rider, Bob can often be found sharing a secret powder stash or favorite bike ride, volunteering at Alpine Ski Races or giving the low down on a great restaurant.
- RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate Whistler – consistent top performer year after year
#2 in 2009, #3 in 2013, #2 in 2014
- RE/MAX Western Canada Top 100 (6600 agents)
April 2012, May 2012, February 2013, March 2013, September 2014, Feburary 2015
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inductee
- Platinum Club Award Winner 2015
- CLHMS Million Dollar Guild (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
- MLS Medallion Club Member
Community Care & Volunteer Activities
- Whistler Mountain Ski Club – board member 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Parson’s Cup Kinder Ski Race – Chief of Course 2006, 2007, 2008
- BC Alpine Coast Zone Volunteer of the Year – 2006-2007
- Vancouver/Whistler 2010 Winter Olympics – crew chief Alpine Ski Track