The Right Advice for your Whistler Property
I take great pride in ensuring my clients and their properties receive superior results and service during the buying and selling process. I guarantee each client is represented collectively by my team, and ensure my clients have the competitive edge necessary to sell their Whistler property.
6 THINGS TO CONSIDER
WHEN CONSIDERING SELLING YOUR HOME, THERE ARE SIX IMPORTANT FACTORS THAT WILL IMPACT YOUR DECISION ON WHOM YOU CHOOSE TO WORK WITH.
- The Process
- Agent Experience
THERE ARE MANY COMPLEXITIES INVOLVED IN EVERY REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
- Preparing the home for sale
- Preparing all the necessary documentation
- Managing purchase deposits
- Liason with other professionals (lawyers, mortgage broker, other agents, appraisers, home inspectors, stagers, etc)
- Specifing term of agreement for the buyer
ENSURING THAT ALL TRANSACTIONS COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS, IT IS MY JOB TO MANAGE YOUR SALE FROM OPENING TO CLOSE.
I MINIMIZE PERSONAL TIME REQUIREMENTS AND THE LENGTH OF TIME YOUR PROPERTY IS ON THE MARKET WHILE MAXIMIZING ITS AVAILABILITY TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS.
WHEN LISTING A HOME CONSIDER THE TIME INVOLVED TO:
- Prepare your house for sale including staging, measurments, photography and video
- Develop and implement a customized marketing plan that targets your most-likely buyers
- Manage open houses and showings with strict covid protocols
- Respond to questions about the property quickly and efficiently
- Negotiate with prospective buyers and their agents
I WILL HELP YOU OPTIMIZE YOUR SELLING PRICE BY:
- Performing a professional market overview with
- Active detached home listings
- Average list price
- Average sale price
- Average days on market
- Total sales from the last 3 years
- Presenting viable comparables
- Reviewing your Whistler property’s selling history
- Proposing a sound pricing strategy
- Estimating the net proceeds from the sale of your Whistler property
AS A BUSINESSMAN, ENTREPRENEUR, AND EXPERIENCED REAL ESTATE AGENT, I WILL GET THE BEST PRICE FOR YOUR HOME BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
- Pre-qualifying buyers
- Identifying motivating factors of the prospective buyer
- Working with other agents
- Setting viable contract terms and conditions
- Managing counter offers
- Optimizing multiple offer situations
- Negotiating a favourable closing
NEGOTIATION IS A LIFE SKILL DEVELOPED THROUGH BUSINESS TRAINING AND HANDS ON EXPERIENCE.
THERE ARE MANY FACETS TO EFFECTIVELY MARKETING YOUR HOME.
WHILE SOME OF MY STRATEGIES DO FOLLOW INDUSTRY STANDARDS, THEY ARE FAR FROM COOKIE CUTTER.
- Identify the target buyer/market be it in Whistler or global
- Create a compelling story of the home with its key selling features
- Suggest and coordinate any decor and landscape modifications
- Capture impactful photography, videography and 3D tour
- Create marketing campaigns that include online digital and traditional advertising for the local and global luxury platforms
- Host and manage open houses with strict safety protocols
PRODUCTS AND CHANNELS
- Proffessional Photography
- HD Videography with Drone and Arial
- Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
- Portfolio of Properties – Property Showcase Magazine
- bobcameron.ca | RE/MAX.ca | homes.com | point2homes.com |
rew.ca | remax-whistler.com | luxuryrealestate.com | remaxcollection.ca
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Google Business and Linkedin
- Print Marketing with Brochures and Pique Newspaper Ads
- Site Signage and Window Displays at Marketplace and Nesters offices
- MLS and WLS
- Realtor Tours
FOR A MAJORITY OF US, A HOME IS ONE OF OUR LARGEST INVESTMENTS THEREFORE, MANAGING AND MINIMIZING RISK IS NOT ONLY PRUDENT… IT IS ESSENTIAL.
- Identify charges on titles and caveats on your which could disrupt a sale
- Identify any unnoticed features of the home
- Protect the contents of your home
- Protect your privacy to mitigate identity theft
- Be the buffer between you and other third parties
A Whistler resident for more than 35 years, I have been providing real estate sales and marketing services to clients both local and international since 1994. Through the years I have developed and maintained a reputation for integrity, service and commitment. The philosophy is a simple one – listen to your clients and always, always put their interests first. My marketing experience ranges from entry level condominiums right on through to $10M Luxury homes. I’m a big believer in using the latest technological tools whether searching for that hard to find property or creating that marketing edge. I know the community well and I take great personal satisfaction in matching people and properties.
I have a great passion for Whistler. I believe in the Whistler lifestyle and love to draw people into enjoying all that Whistler has to offer. An avid downhill skier, hiker and road bike rider, when not working I can often be found sharing a secret powder stash or favorite bike ride, volunteering at Alpine Ski Races or giving the low down on a great restaurant.
2021 RE/MAX PLATINUM AWARD CLUB WINNER