Market activity April 28 – May 1, 2020
• Whistler has seen 5 new listings, and 2 sales.
• Looking back to 2019 inventory was very lean that there were no new listings for these few days
• Sales prices in 2020 have ranged from $1.15M to a whopping $8.3M.
• Surprisingly, or perhaps not surprisingly, the luxury end of the Whistler market has been quite active through this lockdown.
• Sale prices in 2019 ranged from a low of $305,000 to a high of $1.25M.
Be well. Enjoy the weekend and I hope to see you Tuesday.